Sunday, September 10, 2006

Another week in Finland...

It's been a while since I last posted, so here's a quick update on the week. On Wednesday a few of us went to a sports bar in Helsinki to watch Finland v Portual and amazingly, Finland actually played quite well and managed to draw 1-1. If only they had played that well at the match I went to! We hung around for a bit afterwards and then went home in time to get the last train.

On Thursday it was the welcome party for erasmus students at Studio 51, a club I had heard many good things about. Inside it's very big, at least compared with some of the other clubs in Helsinki and all-in-all I enjoyed it, although I was very drunk. Before the club we played a drinking card-game in Kannelmaki for a few hours and I seemed to be the unlucky one, having to down several shots of vodka and a few other drinks.

In the club a few people even came up to me, introduced themselves and somehow already knew my name, which I found very confusing until they mentioned that they had been reading my blog!

Anyway, it's very late and I have classes at 8am. I've only just got back from travelling over the weekend. I've been to two new cities and had a great time. Where did I go? Well, I'll post about it over the next few days, so you'll have to wait and see!

1 Comments:

At 8:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoo, Dave's got some Finnish Internet stalkers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home