Monday, August 14, 2006

Random Pics!

Too tired to write much, so here are some random pics. The first two are some of my favourite photos I've taken. I got some great close-ups too but I'm saving them for now.

We were surrounded by birds when I took this

It's hard to capture them when they move so fast

Covered in toilet paper in Jenny's flat, for some reason

Me, Filip and Sebastian on the boat to Suomenlinna at Helsinki harbour

Robin taking advantage of the all-you-can-eat ice cream at Golden Rax

By the shore at Nuuksio

Lunch at the uni cafe

Tommorow we're visiting some village for the day and then in the evening eleven of us are going to watch Finland v Northern Ireland at the Olympic Stadium. Being British I guess I should support N. Ireland, but I'm making an exception this time. Anyway, it's always more fun to support the underdog! Today I bought my Suomi (Finland) T-Shirt and flag and we've learnt some phrases to chant. Unfortunately, I do not yet know the Finnish translation for 'the referee's a wanker!' but I'll try to find out beforehand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home